Tuesday, October 21, 2008

missing my friend- someone very special



my best friend had a break down and had to go to a specialized hospital. it's actually kind of tragic because i'm so worried about her. i haven't been able to create or list on etsy. i haven't been able to concentrate on my school work like i should as she was a major player in my studies. the worst is that i've been hanging out with a less suitable friend of my husband's whom i only have a tolerance for. this so called friend has no special qualities and seems to be living in the past.

so until my good friend returns home in perfect health, i will not be updating or listing in my etsy shop. i have BIG plans to overhaul everything but until then, i'm sitting on my hands waiting in anticipation.



oh yes, my pretty, we will be together again soon!

1 comment:

Nutmeg said...

Oh, Macky. I'm sorry about your friend, truly I am. I wish you both the very best.
I love your etsy shop. We have really been struggling financially, but when we aren't, you know I will be taking some kickass homemade goodies off your hands. :) xoxo
P.S. I have a blog here too, mostly for family. It's just pictures. Feel free to check it out when you click on my profile. :)