Thursday, November 6, 2008

sweet tooth

school has apparently been getting me down lately. i was feeling rather pitiful and grumpy this afternoon.

my darling husband, somehow, knew exactly what to bring home to cheer me up!








yup, that's right! the biggest, flakiest, chocolate icingiest, cream-stuffiest creme puff i've ever seen! and it was delish!

so thanks, honey. you really made my night!



look at that creme, baby!


no wonder etsyland has been so sugar loving (between the cupcakes, ice cream, and candy!)

4 comments:

Maura said...

That is so sweet of him Cat!!!

Ahhhh!

All Wired Up TOO said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM ... creampuff!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

ooo yum! Always better than flowers!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh kittycat! I'm sitting here munching on my cereal and somehow it just isn't measuring up - waaaa!